Sales Begin May 31 For Luxury Residences, Kahala By The Sea
HONOLULU (May 30, 2018) – Owner-occupant sales begin Thursday, May 31 for Kahala By The Sea, a limited collection of luxury beach homes offering the best of single-family-style living in a private, condominium community setting. The six exclusive, two-story residences will be situated on a beachfront estate along the historic and prestigious Kahala Avenue and range in size from 3,442 to 3,647 square-feet. Each home will include a 1,000 square-foot lanai and private yard that will average 2,000 square-feet. Home prices start from $8,999,000.
“We’re pleased to launch sales for Kahala By The Sea and showcase what we truly believe to be the very best of modern, beachfront living here in Hawai`i,” said Lance Parker, chief real estate officer of Alexander & Baldwin, manager of the joint venture developing the project. “These homes celebrate what makes the islands so special—a relaxed lifestyle, with a true connection to the land and the sea.”
Each three- or four-bedroom / 4.5-bath residence includes:
• Spacious, private outdoor spaces with a large lanai, private yard, and pool
• High-end finishes and appliances
• An attached two-car garage
Residents will also enjoy the convenience of an on-property General Manager, staff of Resident Specialists, and maintenance services traditionally enjoyed with condominium living.
“We’re excited to be a part of the team creating these elegant homes that families will be able to spend time in, enjoying the beauty of the islands together for generations to come,” said Holly Boling Ruiz, Principal and Partner at Philpotts Interiors. “An amazing amount of thought has gone into every element of the home—from the natural materials used to the textures, lighting, and fine details—creating beautiful residences that provide the ultimate retreat.”
The team behind Kahala By The Sea is an elite group of the state’s leading residential development firms including:
Developer: 4607 Kahala LLC, which is managed by A&B Properties Hawaii, LLC, Series T, a series of A&B Properties Hawaii, LLC.
• Albert C. Kobayashi Inc.
• Coastal Construction, Inc.
• Benjamin Woo Architects
• Philpotts Interiors
Kahala By The Sea offers its residents convenient access to modern amenities such as acclaimed dining, spa services and a private fitness center at The Kahala Hotel & Resort, proximity to the emerald fairways of Oahu’s most exclusive private golf course, Waialae Country Club, as well as the convenience of Kahala Mall, with its many restaurants and shops.
KAHALA BY THE SEA HIGHLIGHTS
• Living – 3,442 to 3,647 sq. ft.
• Lanai/Balcony – 1,081 to 1,307 sq. ft.
• Private Yards – 1,420 to 2,713 sq. ft.
• Garage/Storage – 489 to 526 sq. ft.
• Private, beachfront estate
• 24-hour electronic security
• Two private, gated entrances along Kahala Avenue
• 5 guest parking stalls per entrance (10 total)
• Beautiful island-inspired landscaping
• Private beach access
• Individually gated, private tropically landscaped yard
• Private surf and paddle board storage with convenient access
• Private pool
• Outdoor, built-in gas barbeque area with Cambrian black granite countertops and marine-grade teak wood cabinetry
• Seamless, flush transitions from indoor brushed and raked limestone floors to outdoor dark wood decking
• 10-foot volume ceilings
• Expansive floor-to-ceiling, dual-paned, low-e glass window system
• Black puka lava stone floor in entries
• Brushed and raked Portuguese limestone floors in kitchen, living area, and baths
• White-washed French oak engineered-wood floors in master suite and upstairs hallways
• Individually-controlled, central air-conditioning, engineered for acoustic control, energy-efficiency, and comfort
• Individually metered gas, electricity and water
• Full-sized washer and dryer in laundry room
• Thermador appliances including fully-integrated refrigerator/freezer columns, gas cooktop, commercial-depth oven and hood, built-in microwave, fully-integrated dishwasher, and 98-bottle wine storage
• Elegant custom white and driftwood gray cabinets
• Taj Mahal granite stone countertops and backsplash
Spa-Inspired Master Bath
• Six-fixture master bath
• Unique bleached teak wood cabinets
• Stone-lined wet room design with shower and freestanding tub
• Hydro systems contemporary freestanding tub
• Black basaltina stone floors in wet room
• Toto Neorest water closets
Property Management & Maintenance Services
• 24-hour onsite presence including General Manager, Resident Specialists, and Maintenance
• Property inspection services
• Scheduled maintenance for individual homes including elevators, mechanical systems, and pool
• Overall maintenance for property elements including landscaping, roofing, building exteriors, and security systems
For more information on Kahala By The Sea, visit www.kahalabythesea.com or contact the Exclusive Project Broker, Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Hawai’i Realty, at email@example.com to schedule a private appointment.
Follow Kahala By The Sea on social media on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram.
ABOUT ALEXANDER & BALDWIN
Alexander & Baldwin, Inc. is Hawai`i’s premier commercial real estate company and the state’s foremost owner of grocery-anchored retail centers. With a portfolio of approximately 87,000 acres in Hawai`i, A&B is the state's fourth largest private landowner. A&B is a fully integrated real estate investment trust and owns, operates and manages 3.4 million square feet of primarily retail and industrial space in Hawai`i. A&B’s interests extend beyond commercial real estate into diversified agriculture, renewable energy and land stewardship. A&B also is Hawai`i's largest construction materials company and paving contractor. Over its nearly 150-year history, A&B has evolved with the state’s economy and played a lead role in the development of the agricultural, transportation, tourism, construction and real estate industries. Learn more about A&B at www.alexanderbaldwin.com.
ABOUT ALBERT C. KOBAYASHI, INC.
Albert C. Kobayashi, Inc. (ACK) is a Hawai`i-based, employee-owned general contractor established in 1963. Represented by some of the most talented and experienced professionals in the industry, ACK is renowned for its high-quality construction, innovative materials and methods, professional integrity, and client service on ultra-luxury projects such as Park Lane Ala Moana, Anaha at Ward Village, and Hokua.
ABOUT COASTAL CONSTRUCTION, INC.
Coastal Construction has completed more than 28,000 single- and multi-family homes throughout Hawai`i since its founding in 1973. Specializing in framing, finishing, drywall and specialty construction for residential homes, Coastal Construction has been recognized by Building Industry Magazine and the Hawaii Carpenters Union as a construction leader and quality contractor.
ABOUT BENJAMIN WOO ARCHITECTS
Inspired by a sense of place, Benjamin Woo Architects creates elegant, timeless designs for mixed-use projects, high-rise condominiums and commercial spaces. Founded in 2000, Benjamin Woo’s integrated architectural firm has designed a number of high-profile luxury projects, including Park Lane Ala Moana, and was recognized locally and nationally for its work on Anaha at Ward Village, ONE Ala Moana, Trump Tower Waikiki, Capitol Place and Hokua.
ABOUT PHILPOTTS INTERIORS
Fresh, modern energy and organic design characterize the work of Philpotts Interiors, established in Hawai`i more than 50 years ago. Philpotts designers believe every location has a story to tell, and aspire to infuse the authenticity of place, culture and community into every project by incorporating natural elements and seamless indoor-outdoor design.
Contact: Darren Pai; 808-525-6659; firstname.lastname@example.org